Anal sex can be fun, but only if you know what you’re doing. You can’t just go in there blindly! The anus doesn’t work like the vagina does – you can’t just stick something in there and expect it to feel amazing. You need to go slow, use lots and lots of lube (as in, when you think you have way too much, you probably have just enough) and start small. The person receiving anal pleasure isn’t going to be getting “pleasure” at all if you rush into it without taking some things into account first and making preparations for a positive experience.
Check out our greatest tips of the year.
- 4 Things You Need To Know About Anal Sex
- 5 Reasons Hardcore Anal Sex Isn’t A Good Idea
- 6 Ways To Make Anal Sex Better For Her
- Anal Sex, Enemas & Colonics – What You Need To Know
- My Boyfriend Wants Anal Sex – What Do I Do?
Don’t forget to take a look at some of our best tips ever!
- The Male G-Spot: How To Find And Stimulate The Prostate Gland (a lot of guys are too timid to try this, but if you can them to try it, it can bring about some of the most intense orgasms a man has ever, ever had!)
- How To Get Her To Love Anal Sex
- Anal Sex Play For Beginners – Tips & Techniques
- Why Anal Sex Can Hurt
We’ve looked long and hard for good resources for you this year, and have had a tough time finding ones that not only offer the truth about anal sex (that you need to be safe, safe, safe) as well as highlight how it can actually feel really incredible! So without further adieu, our favorite resource of the year is:
- Anal Pleasure For Her (this guide includes pretty much everything you want to know about backdoor action – and some things you probably didn’t – so if you’re looking for an all in one type of guide, this is the one you want to get!)